PCBA (PCB + COMPONENTS + ASSEMBLY)
We are an industry-leading company which is best in manufacturing and assembly of printed circuit boards (PCB). Thanks to modern technologies used in production, we are able to fulfill orders in a short time.
Our company carries out the assembly and installation of printed circuit boards to order. During the development and manufacturing process, constant quality control is carried out.
We strictly follow your Gerber file and Bom list for your project, and we will also be glad to suggest you the alternative for your passive components to decrease your cost, but all replacement components need you to approve and make final decision whether you want to use them.
FX PCB PROCESS OF PCB ASSEMBLY
PCB ASSEMBLY TECHNOLOGIES
- Automatic SMT lines(Japan Yamaha) and DIP lines.
- Smaller package 01005, and BGA can be 0.1mm.
- The capability of consumer electronics and industrial electronics.
- Best waterproof technology(coating and parylene).
- Waterproof PCBA ———Parylene
- Nano-vacuum coating is to pyrolyze Parylene polymer materials into nano-molecules and then perform vacuum coating treatment on the surface of the product. Vacuum vapor deposition equipment (CVD) enables the coated object to have the following characteristics: waterproof, moisture-proof, acid and alkali resistance, and salt resistance Fog, high compression resistance, biocompatibility
- High reliability: suitable for military or commercial use, almost no gas release
- IPX-8 protection: long diving, soaking in water
- Ultra-thin coating: does not affect the product size(controllable 5-30um)
- Room temperature coating: the product to be coated is at room temperature, and the temperature range under vacuum environment is wide: suitable for minus 200°C to 200°C.
- High transparency: film layer can reach Real integration of optical quality: the uniform thickness of various surfaces, high uniformity and stress-free surface circuit sensitivity not affected by the coating, low friction coefficient, can be used as a dry film lubricating layer
- Biocompatibility: inert, especially suitable for medical applications
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR COMPANY
Specialists of our company have many years of experience in assembling PCBs for various purposes. We guarantee:
EXECUTION OF THE ORDER JUST IN TIME.
We comply with the terms described in the contract. We provide fast delivery throughout the world.
LOW COST OF PCB ASSEMBLY.
In our company you get the most favorable conditions for services and sale of goods.
PROGRAMMING AND FUNCTION TEST SERVICE PROVIDED.
We can do the programming and function test for your PCBA per your instruction.
THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIALS.
We work only with reliable and professional material suppliers and component manufacturers/distributors.
We carry out contract assembly of printed circuit boards, as well as perform manual and automatic assembly of printed circuit boards of any complexity:
- surface mount technologies(SMD/SMT);
- output wiring (THT, DIP, volumetric);
- mixed installation.
Modern equipment and a team of experienced specialists guarantee our clients favorable marketconditions in terms of price-quality ratio. Each created board is tested by the Quality Department and is accompanied by a guarantee.
SURFACE MOUNTING OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS (SMD-MOUNTING)
We carry out surface mounting of printed circuit boards (SMD) using premium equipment. We have at our disposal two automatic lines for surface mounting based on high-performance installers of SMD components.
This type of equipment provides high speeds of component mounting and is suitable for any type of package, including BGA and LGA.
MIXED PCB ASSEMBLY
Mixed PCB assembly is accomplished by a combination of surface and traditional through-hole output assembly technologies. This type of installation is the most common, because modern printed circuit boards often contain both surface mount (SMD) and through-hole (THT, DIP) components.
Mixed assembly can be done in different ways, depending on a number of factors and the purpose of the production. We can develop mixed assembly of printed circuit boards of any complexity.
PCB ASSEMBLY COST (2021-2022)
The cost of assembling printed circuit boards is calculated individually for each order. The price depends on the number of rationpoints, the type of installation, the complexity of the printed circuit boards, the expected quantity and timing of the order. Our experts will calculate the exact cost for your project.
TYPES OF PCB ASSEMBLY
We apply various technologies for assembling printed circuit boards, relying on the experience and knowledge of the regulatory framework, depending on:
- Used components and printed circuit boards in the device
- Required types of installation
- The unique requirements of the client for the technological process.
SMT (SMD) (SURFACE):
An automated mounting method allowing components to be placed in an SMD enclosure
THT (DIP) (OUTPUT):
The lead-out method of mounting components in DIP , SiP , ZiP , TO and other packages is implemented using manual soldering technologies or on automated selective soldering plants.
SMD + DIP (MIXED):
The complex process of mounting printed circuit boards, organizes an uninterrupted technological process for the production of electronic modules in which both surface and lead-out methods of fastening are used.
To provide high-quality assembly of printed circuit boards, the technologist requires careful attention to the documents received from the client, as well as to the choice of technological processes and tools for installation.
PRODUCTION PREPARATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Detailed study of the received documentation from the client by technologists, clarification of details and client’s requirements for installation;
- Making a stencil for uniform distribution of the solder paste over the seats;
- Manufacturing of printed circuit boards (if necessary);
- Supply of electronic components (if necessary);
- Preparation of the thermal profile of the convection reflow oven and the selection of soldering materials depending on the applied project standards;
- Preparation of production cycles and setting up an automatic installer for mounting printed circuit boards.
ASSEMBLY OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS FROM SPECIALISTS
The company “SFXPCB” has competence in the field of installation of electronic modules.
We offer services for the installation of printed circuit boards on a turnkey basis with exact adherence to all customer specifications.
We have extensive experience working with clients in various industry areas.
- Compliance with international industry standards ( GOST, IPC )
- Anintegrated approach to work to ensure an accurate result
- Use only consumables accepted by international manufacturing companies
- Carrying out a technical audit of the product for launching into mass production
- Additional technical recommendations for the execution of electronic modules.
We provide our clients with high quality work and professional service in compliance with all the necessary industry quality standards and individual technical conditions.
AUTOMATIC PCB ASSEMBLY
A high-speed or multi-function installer is used for automatic installation. Modern high-quality equipment specializes in automatic assembly. The technological equipment of the assembly production, which is responsible for this process, is aimed at solving various problems.
With the help of special attachments and tried-and-tested methods, complex components can be assembled.
The automated line of our enterprise has the technological capabilities for mounting in packages from 0201 to microcircuits in packages with a small lead pitch and up to 54 mm in size of microcircuits in ball lead enclosures (BGA).
For high volume production, a wave soldering machine can be used to solder the lead components. A high-performance line for automatic assembly of printed circuit boards ensures the fulfillment of orders on time, regardless of the complexity and number of products.
MANUAL ASSEMBLY OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
Such installation is carried out for orders with a small number of products. Technological stages of manual assembly, installation of components, soldering. The work of highly qualified specialists performing work with modern soldering equipment and using high-quality materials guarantees high-quality manual assembly of lead-out and surface-mounted components.
AREA FOR MANUAL ASSEMBLY OF PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS:
- manipulators, terminal forming devices,
- a high-precision installer for manual installation of enclosures and their reballing.
PRICE FOR INSTALLATION AND SOLDERING OF COMPONENTS
Component installation costs are dependent on the amount of soldering in the order.
THE TOTAL COST DEPENDS ON:
- the number of boards of the same type in the order,
- the frequency of placing orders for installation
- number of board components
- cost of board components
QUALITY CONTROL OF PCB ASSEMBLY
We pay special attention to quality control of the assembly of printed circuit boards at all stages of assembly and assembly work. All printed circuit boards are tested and guaranteed.