Waterproof PCBA ———Parylene
FX PCB provides services for surface mounting of waterproof printed circuit boards assembly at the request of the client. The production is equipped with an ultra-high-speed line, which allows for high-performance automated assembly of printed circuit boards. Thanks to full automation throughout the entire process – from the moment of loading to the exit of the assembled products – errors due to the human factor are eliminated.
- The possibility of ordering prototypes and large-scale production at one site
- operational calculation, quick start
- own mounting and assembly production
- the shortest installation time – from 2 working days
- quality control at all stages
- purchase of electronic components from 1 module
Technologies and equipment for Waterproof PCBA
Installation of small-scale products in automatic mode is carried out on the basis of the Assemble on MG1 installer – high flexibility and the ability to quickly change over.
The area for manual assembly of output and surface-mounted components is equipped with best manipulators of various modifications, specialized Essemtec chip installers, and an ERSA repair center for working with microcircuits in BGA packages.
The use of modern equipment and a well-established quality control system allows us to achieve compliance with the specified technological parameters and standards with minimal production time.